Thursday 8 May 2014

TODAYS THOUGHTS AND P/L

Another profitable day, traded 17 markets, most during the day, a couple in the evening, felt I had a better understanding of the market and felt calmer trading, most of the time anyway! Things were going well until about the 12th trade and left a big loss go and go. The next race after I felt like i was gambling and trying to recoup the big loss. Luckily I managed a big win, but I found it stressful, lesson learned! Of course, these arent really BIG losses, but in relativity to the stakes they are!
12 wins and 5 losses today. So far I've accumulated 47 wins with 25 losses, almost a 2:1 ratio. In four days ive traded 72 markets and i think i have to concentrate hard up until Sunday to cut these big losses a lot earlier. Plenty of hours in front of the laptop will hopefully sort that!
If anyone experienced is reading this any feedback or ideas on how to cut these losses would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment