Monday 5 May 2014

FIRST DAY WITH REAL MONEY!

Learnt a lot today on my first trading day live, albeit with low level stakes. I did actually feel quite nervous entering trades which i didn't really expect. I traded for 4 hours with 24 races of different liquidity just to really get a feeling of the different markets and their volatility. I definitely suffered from all the old chiche trading problems, countless times i got in too late, out too early when greened up and left my losses run too long. Once i accidentally left a trade go in play, and i suffered my worst loss.
I will post up P/L for the day and the 1 video I recorded. I feel that I have learned quite a bit about market movement, but to improve I need a lot more hours watching the price action and getting a feel for the movements in different level liquidity markets. Also, i am fully aware of the psychological problems i am creating myself, its just a case of relaxing and going with the market flow i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment