Tuesday 6 May 2014

2ND DAY TRADING

Well, today went as bad if not worse than yesterday. I traded 22 races, including evening meetings. I yet again let losses run after convincing myself to cut them short as soon as i reach my stop loss. Learnt more about the market again today especially the correlation between low priced favs and 2nd favs. Hopefully i can start implementing what i know and stop the feeling of Fear that is without a doubt holding me back.

Ive only put £100 in my bank to start, and I am taking the whole bank as a Betfair Trading investment and i aim to put as many hours in as possible to get a feel for the market. Its very hard at the moment to spot indicators of price movement and it will only come with experience, all I am doing at the moment is trying to be concious of as much as possible on any price movements, and  i am simultaneously working on my phycological side when trading. I know how i should feel when trading, but without the experience of watching price move, i think there will naturally be some fear involved, even when playing for pennies.



No comments:

Post a Comment