Friday 9 May 2014

KEY IS TO STAY CALM! FRIDAY WAS A GOOD DAY!

I made the decision to try something different, and obvious i suppose. I secluded myself and used a technique that relates well to the market to keep myself calm, and it paid dividends today. As soon as i started i felt in tune with the market and consciously made the decision NOT to fight it, the market will do what it wants irellative of whether i get wound up or not, and instead of getting all internalised i made a decision and stood by it in the main, thereby remaining in the market flow. I traded 15 races and finished the day with 14 wins and 1 loss. I was flowing the right way but there were 2 issues that i feel i need to resolve immediately, and i will be concentrating on them next week and maybe tomorrow if i get a chance to trade.

 Even though i was calling the price direction correct i was still scalping out way too early only to watch the price carry on that way a few more ticks, from now on i will be more confident in my choices and set better exit points. The other thing was that i decided to concentrate purely on price action today, even leaving the live feed off, big mistake. This time i was lucky, i was so engrossed in one trade that i lost track of the countdown timer, and ended up in play, luckily i managed to hedge out early, but my P/L could have been a lot different otherwise!

The following 2 videos are of today's trades. The 1st video was all done to patience, i was fairly confident the price was going to be backed down and stood by my choice. The second video i took a few scalps when i was confident that the price was going to move in that direction.








No comments:

Post a Comment